Seeking: Healthcare industry experience in Medical Oncology or haematology – use your clinical expertise to directly influence patient outcomes.
Varian Medical Systems is the world’s leading manufacturer of medical devices and integrated oncology software solutions for treating cancer. Our goal is to help every cancer care provider access the type of expertise, information and technology that enables smart, efficient, and high quality care globally. We are united by purpose to fight cancer, together.
This position is located in Australia, Sydney or Melbourne is preferred, and provides support to customers (hospitals and clinics) across Australia. Travel throughout Australia as well as through APAC and attending training internationally is required. Percentage of travel required is approximately 65%.
The key focus of your role will be to provide clinical and applications support to new and existing customers in the operation of our Medical Oncology software solutions. You will be responsible for maintaining strong customer relations and educating customers with regards to the Varian software products.
We offer a rewarding team environment and a commitment to your ongoing learning and development.
Key requirements for the position include:
- Healthcare industry experience in Medical Oncology or Haematology with minimum 5 years’ experience
- Experience using electronic medical oncology software, knowledge of working standards in a chemotherapy day unit and in oncology pharmacy highly desirable
- Tertiary Qualifications: Degree in a relevant health discipline
- Excellent people skills; able to form strong relationships with customers and team members
- Able to travel.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide training, education and clinical expertise in the use of Aria Medical Oncology to Varian customers, both onsite and remotely
- Develop new and existing customer understanding of Varian product capabilities
- Development and maintenance of training content
Contact email@example.com to apply for the position.